RESTNCARE (the “Company” or “Deesignworks Limited”) cares about your privacy while you use this website and our community. We are committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. It is your personal data and we respect that. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our world-class products, services and websites (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal data may include information such as:
Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our dedicated team that supports this office by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that we can deliver an experience that you can confidently trust.
What information is collected?
We collect information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you utilise our Services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- create an account or purchase any of our Services (eg: billing information, including name, address, credit card number);
- request assistance from our customer support team;
- complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (eg: email); or
- participate in contests, pre-orders, sales, promotions and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
- However, we also collect additional information when delivering our Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. These methods of collection may not be as obvious to you, so we wanted to highlight and explain below a bit more about what these might be (as they vary from time to time) and how they work:
Account related information
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Data about Usage of Services
How we utilise information.
Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing the Services we provide to you.
We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our Services. We utilise this information to:
- Improve and optimise the operation and performance of our Services (again, including our websites and mobile applications)
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems
- Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Services
- Understand and analyse how you use our Services and what products and services are most relevant to you.
- Often, much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals use our Services, and is not linked to any personal data, but to the extent it is itself personal data, or is linked or linkable to personal data, we treat it accordingly.
Sharing with trusted third parties.
We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
- Communicating with you, such as by way email or survey delivery
- Customer relationship management.
- We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilising, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent). For further information on our sub-processors please contact us at email@example.com
Communicating with you
We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
- Telephone calls
- If you believe that anyone has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests.
How you can access, update or delete your data.
If you are unable for any reason to access your Account Settings, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section.
How we secure, store and retain your data.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com
‘Do Not Track’ notifications.
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.